Sunday, June 08, 2008

Reception invitation

woke up bit late bcoz today  i off. 2 days at night shift make me really tired.. so friday morning back from ofis mmg qado tido habisan la :)

***

Went to Jusco but thing that I wanted to buy takde. not bother so much bcoz I already have it . after that  balik and get ready for tonite ceremony.

since morning I dah nervous ok..it wasn't bcoz  im the bride but my 1st time to meet with my future sister in law. just hoping everything will be fine. Insyaallah.

my heart bit getting faster.. after maghrib they pick me up to Dewan Seri Endon,. we just have opportunity to meet each other bcoz his sister teaching at Sabah.

his family

 



i nervous bcoz dia cikgu. cikgu kan slalu nya garang :p (but shes nice) flash back during my primary school time. especially to my music teacher  yang sangat garang. but the funniest things i still remember  was my class teacher; cikgu salbiah waktu ni darjah 6. cikgu ni suke korek hidung sumtimes time tengah mengajar pon sempat.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...