Monday, June 02, 2008

Abah & Ibu.. We LOVE U.. Happy Father's & Mother's Day

For My Abah..

Thanks to..
1. be my special bond
2. guide me thru my choices
3. encourage me to know I can
4. comfort me when I've messed up
5. paint a vision of my future
6. protect me from danger

a daughter will always look to her father as the one man in her life who will always love unconditionally and who will always be there when she needs him.

For My Ibu..

Thanks to..
1. be my special bond
2. always forgive and forget
3. spend quality time together
4. be a bestfriend
5. sacrified anything and everything
6. most important was "Terima Kasih kerana Melahirkan Kami"

you love each other but there are days you definitely dunt see things eye to eye. it doesnt hv to be unpleasant if you know the exactly how to deal with mother dearest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...