Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Celebrating Baby's Besday 9th June 2008


hari i bangun awal to wash my clothes yang dah sebakul tu since last week my busy week. Mengemas, dah lama tak kemas bilik so today I will make sure I could touch up my sweetie room. Now time for me to pamper myself, DIY facial, long shower and touch up. 

received call from my boss, ask if I can come tonite. said if I willing to work tonite, she give 2 days off as reward.. without so much thinking.. I just said "ok. I will" After hang up then I shouted "Alamakkk.. camna nih? Hows my tonite plan? haikal's befday celeb. 

nasib baik i can go out for dinner early than usual so suprise dinner tu proceed la. lepas hantar i gi office Jiji terus pegi secret recipe beli cake.

sampai je office, wah tonite I will only working with sher. suprisely coz both of us are still new. but we take this as challenge.

around 9.30pm, my family and sayang tunggu depan office.. we all dinner kat Malee je sebab dekat.

"Hepi besday to u.. Hepi besday to u.. Hepi besday to Haikal.." 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...