Monday, February 28, 2011

Dunstan Baby Language




'Dunstan Baby Language' is a great way to tune into your baby life. Believe or not your baby can talk tho. i was only able to understand the sounds for hungry,  tired and burp. when zidan  starts to cry and speak his language. for sample 'Neh Neh Neh' i tau lah zidan nak breastfeed. so takde lah kena tunggu baby cues baru nak respond. mine also have baby's schedule but the good schedule takes into account the baby's needs.

the rest sound is same. susah sikit nak interpret the different cries;

Neh: I'm Hungry
Owh: I'm tired (like yawn)
Heh: I'm in discomfort (too hot, too cold, wet diaper or needs a change of position)
Eairh: I have lower gas
Eh: I have upper gas (like burp)

For more tips about Dunstan baby language, check here.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...