Thursday, March 17, 2011

Birthday Present

I've been living without a techie phone for more than a year i guess (clumsy misplaced my phone a month before wedding day) and oh my... it's very hard ok (i sungguh besabar tau). i should admit,  im not a very techie. you can call me stingy or whatever... because i'd rather spend my 3k for facial set or bag than to a phone. and i don't really bother not having the latest cool gadget like everyone else. techie stuff i own are the essentials one, it was my lappy and DSLR (hantaran from my hubby).

guessed it right. It's a phone!

my hubby got me this as my birthday present at Samsung, The Gardens. my hubby so insist to buy me this instead of iphone4 bcoz of few reason.

Thank you sayang!

2 comments:

Psyche said...

Galaxy! Definitely better than iphone! hahaha. Go Samsung!

myRRa Rekacinta said...

yeah, go Samsung!kt umah ni memang byk samsung. ahaha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...