Monday, May 04, 2009

dress maker

Still doing my survey n surfing few of designer website. not yet finalised which designer yg menjadi pilihan hati. grrrrrr! penin byk sgt pilihan. my top list for this time:-

1. Man kajang
2. Freda
3. lynda's rahim
4. Kimie kajang
5. saidatulnisa
6. or tailor biase (murah pon murah)

any other suggestion? hehehe...

i was stunned to man kajang website to see his collections. im thinking of to save my french lace for reception dress or proceed the lace for my nikah outfit.

for my nikah outfit, I wish to have chiffon patched with laces macam baju ni.


1 comment:

hoursmile said...

Salam mira,
fyi, man kajang dia punya specialty in making corset.. memang superb..
Last time masa i kawen my bridal punya baju semua from man kajang.. memang cantik lah..

but i guess.. u sure dah tempahn kan skg..maklumlah lagi berapa bulam jer ni...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...