Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Besday 11 March 2009




yummy... rosti! our favorite menu, sumtimes went there just to hv this...ahaha!


my befday cake from sayang... chinese cheese cake!


pudding creme with strawberry...




jom makan!




So it's a 11 March , and it's my 27th birthday. That's a 3 years left to achieve all my greatest ambitions before I turn 30... spent a whole day with my fiance today, he take leave to surprise me :p n drive to the Curve, damansara to have lunch at Marche to hv our favorite menu rosti, had some pudding, coffee n my' befday cake and chicken chop. then went to cineleisure for "Watchmen" it's a nice actions movie...

the Esprit handbag... very pretty elegance n later we drop by to Ikea - for a nice decor things... Ikea SALE? tade la mane pon sale nye :p according to my own survey: the pricey are same as usual! just few of items yg ade discount :p

after dinner at subang jaya, we drive back home!
Thank you sayang for the lovely day with you & pressie i love it so much :-* :X

2 comments:

Noriman Saffian said...

ahaks..marche jgak ek.. :D

myRRa Rekacinta said...

aah... nk rosti gak! ;))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...