Monday, January 19, 2009

been TAGGED!

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes..

Swam in the ocean : Yes..

Fallen asleep at school : many times, especially when cikgu tade..

Broken someone’s heart : biarlah rahsia :p

Fell off your chair : i think so, once

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : sumtimes

Saved e-mails : almost all except spam mail

What is your room like : im love it! creamy creamy

What’s right beside you: my handphone

What is the last thing you ate : my fav lontong for brekfest today

Ever had:
Chicken pox : Yes, for twice
Sore throat : Yes, alwiz
Stitches : No
Broken nose :Not me! my sayang had!

Do you.. Believe in love at first sight : hIk hIk..

Who was/were:
The last person you danced with : forgot lah!
Last made you smile : my dearest fiance
You last yelled at : chelsea (my adopted kitten)

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like : of course lah!
Kissed anyone :p
Get sick : None
Talk to an ex : impossible
Miss someone : my ELEVEN!

Who do you really hate: for this moment : my mger bcoz shes really stupiest ever!

Do you like your hand-writing : No, I dont

Are your toe nails painted : of course NOT

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : opss!

What color shirt are you wearing now : baju kurung pinky

Are you a friendly person : Yes, I am ;;)

Do you have any pets : Yes, his name chelsea

Do you sleep with the TV on: alwiz wanted

What are you doing right now : filling up this tag at my ofis..

Can you handle the truth : depends on situation

Are you closer to your mother or father : Yes with both

Do you eat healthy : not sure

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : ahaha..

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : my sayang

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : depends

Are you confident : Yes, except for the 1st time

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. netball, dikit barat, theatre n etc
2. promised to myself x jd nakal dah
3. no more honeymoon year
4. study hard for my SPM! chaiyok chaiyok!
5. sat for my SPM

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. pay for all debts n expand my business empayarr
2. get married n tunaikan fardu Haji with my family
3. further studies in architecture n interior design course at UK
4. Build up my full house n Im the one who will design it
5. Shopping! shoppinggggggggggggggggggggggg.. im love it

5 of my bad habits
1. buy things without planning (waste money)
2. addicted to TV series
3. sleeping
4. emotional.. ahaha!
5. moody

I tagged you:
1. encik Azizi
2. laila
3.jaja
4.diha
5.binti

5 comments:

Hasniza Aarif - zaza said...

Kak Myrra COMEL...I'm tagging YOU hahaha..Muahhh!

myRRa Rekacinta said...

yeah.. sy dah baya hutang tag anda! ekeke :D

nohzhn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

tag dh siap :). thx for tagging me. ihihi

myRRa Rekacinta said...

welcome! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...