Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My lovely day.. 11 March 2008

HEPPI BESDAY TO ME!.. thats make another year added to my age?? I'm turning 26th today The day begin with lovely wishes from my dear, my family n dearie friends..  
THANKS A LOT TO ALL.............
 

MySpace Comments - Happy Birthday
MySpace Layouts - Happy Birthday
Free Comments & Graphics

From shah alam, we went to IKEA (yeayy this is the place that I love so much). finally I found my big big mirror (my dream come true yehh!). Then pergi the Curve, added another guess collection :p) Tenkiu sayang.. ekeke......





For dinner, we decided to eat at Marche' the Curve. The restaurant is really cool and i think the price is reasonable compared to what you will get later. Both of us love it coz the food was delicious at all, their fried potatoes is our favorite.. I eat lots of their bbq prawn. I believe this is when I caught a yummy yummy burp"kenyang nyee".

to my sayang tenkiu for making my birthday so lovely and a precious moments..

2 comments:

Avicenna said...

Shah Alam - Company
IKEA - Cermin
The Curve - Guess + Marche

letih .... tido best :p

Happy Birthday sayang ~

myRRa Rekacinta said...

tenkiu sayang..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...