Sunday, March 09, 2008

I'm blogger?? Hepi Besday My Abah 8 March 2008

Well, well, well....I guess I have to transition into the 21st century at some point or another. I am entering my first ever blog. I have never written a blog, read a blog(I take that back...I read one, once)....yaaya, I don't even know who, when, or how the word blog came into existence. Someone please tell me? One thing is for sure, I love to journal, so I think this is going to be right up my daily. I'm excited to be a blogger now. Did I say that right?
I guess with this blog thing, I can talk or write about whatever I want. That's really cool.
Well, I have to run off for a shower. Cont with ya later. Stay tuned.............


Today is My Abah besday.. Hepi Besday Abah. May Allah bless u and panjang umur.. dimurahkan rezeki. :-*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...