Saturday, March 29, 2008

OhH decision..

Doing nothing is one of the many great things about being self employed. I finished my latest job earlier this week and I'm taking it easy. Took for some walks, got ice cream and choc, caught up on emails.... this is the life. The joy of being able to do that without worrying about your boss finding out, or knowing that tomorrow you would have to pull a 8 hours day to catch back up it wonderful.

Next week I have to decide who is my next employer will be. I have a couple of opportunities for paid work, a career that I've to be as service desk engineer to do some IT and managemnt on my desk, or be an account executive to do collectable for customer account which that really needs full of patient. But now still waiting for 3rd stage interview with other MNC company next week. Decisions, decisions...
I've to make a right decision based on my past mistake! but still knowledge are useful for me.
However it depends on ppl coz some of them love to work in Bank some not.. Some say yes to be a teacher but im not.. some looks good in music industry but im not able sebab my voice tak sedapp :)) some feel proud as politicians but I dunt want too.. everybody can decide their own "comfort zone" as this is democracy country :D
Lets stop here.. dah mula mengarut dah ni. sleepy.. Tataa~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...